Hawkins County is also closed for the rest of the week because of the flu.
From what I gather all of Letcher County and the schools are closed due to Flu Epicemic. The Jenkins/Letcher Co ball game tom was cancelled because of this.
Hawkins County is also closed for the rest of the week because of the flu.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
yeah its hittin easten ky bad...id say half the ppl at pikeville college have it right now.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
It was just like that this time last year whenever I had the flue, I believe it was Letcher county that closed down schools for the flue.
I've heard a few local reports of a few cases but nothing bad. But the way this is spreading? May be a good thing schools was closed today. Wouldn't hurt to close them tomorrow.
I think i read 11 schools just in Middle to East TN closed right now to try to halt the spred of the flu virus.
That is pretty major. And i don't remember it having anything to do with the numbers in KY. But it is susposedly really bad there.
Read in the paper. Where one principal said they had a 5% absentee rate at the opening of school and before 11 am 5% more had checked out or was head home. That didn't included staff and bus drivers, and support staff.
Said they had people dropping like flies.
i know of several school systems in knoxville that is shut down because of the flu.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Bookmarks